Selecting business leaders of the future is a privilege and responsibility that we undertake with impartial good judgement and unrivalled capability. Every organisation, board, leadership style and culture is unique and set by the composition of its leaders.
Whilst we have a comprehensive process based on more than twenty years’ experience of executive search, underpinned by current research in leadership psychology, we place an even higher importance on a genuine, pragmatic understanding of our client’s specific business requirements, our client’s specific business and situation and an ability to be pragmatic in each approach.
Our approach is robust, combining years of experience in best practice, combined with innovation to ensure we define, design and deliver the very best and most suitable solution to your leadership requirements. We:
- Thoroughly explore and understand the client’s unique situation and requirements.
- Through our robust global research capability, exhaustively seek the best candidates with an inclusive approach, not just the obvious ones.
- Rigorously assess each candidate’s suitability, aptitude, background and motivational profile.
- Are involved hands-on from shortlisting to onboarding using our bespoke coaching approach.
We have formed an enviable reputation and exceptional networks amongst the leaders of today and tomorrow.
- We work as trusted advisors, partnering with you for successful appointments
- We place world class CEOs and Senior Leaders in globally recognised organisations
- We place chairs and non-executives on senior boards
- We identify and place entrepreneurial leaders in high growth companies
- We help change leadership profiles as companies mature
- We provide “portfolio non-execs” to help investors across their portfolios
- We utilise our global research capability and international network providing a fresh approach to every search
Gained through more than a decade of working with businesses of all shapes and sizes to meet their talent needs - a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion is part of the Harvey Nash DNA. It is fundamental to our approach in finding the individuals that will best fit your culture and needs.
We help our clients to not only find the best talent, but also broaden the rich mix and diversity of perspectives within their teams. We know that diverse thinking creates a competitive advantage, enabling businesses to meet the challenges of today’s global marketplace and better prepare for the uncertainties of the unknown future.Read more about Diversity & Inclusion
Our leadership consultants, executive coaches and business psychologists provide expert services for the selection, assessment and development of executives, teams and organisations. We enhance the overall impact of the recruitment, onboarding and retention processes for organisational effectiveness.
For Executives: assessment for selection and development, individual coaching (career, performance, communication/influencing, executive and leadership).
For Teams: group dynamics and interpersonal coaching, or systemic coaching for strategic awareness.
For Organisations: recruitment strategy, change leadership, and organisational development.Read more about Leadership Consulting